- New Universal Licensing for Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) offers channel partners an easy means to increase recurring revenue and grow deal sizes with a predictable, subscription-based pricing model
- Licensing is based on the amount of protected data from any source, including Microsoft Office 365
Minneapolis, MN – October 29, 2020 – Arcserve, LLC, the world’s most experienced data and ransomware protection provider, today announced new Universal Licensing for Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), fostering predictable, simple, and value-based interactions for channel partners via subscription-based protection for source-protected data.
According to IDC, organizations can reduce the total cost of ownership for on-premises offerings and exploit cloud economics with subscription-based consumption models. With its new licensing, Arcserve addresses this growing user demand while arming channel partners with one of the market’s most competitive pricing models to easily quote, sell, and grow deal sizes.
“There is a significant need to simplify the way in which data protection solutions are offered to align with shifts in spending to OPEX and subscription models,” said Brian Clarke, Group Vice President, Pricing Evaluation and Sourcing Advisory Services, IDC. “Arcserve UDP Universal Licensing meets market demand for a truly universal, cost-effective option to lower the total cost of ownership of its on-premises offering. Not only does it give end-users a more predictable consumption model, but it can benefit partners looking to uncomplicate the selling process.”
Arcserve UDP Universal Licensing introduces:
- Predictability by safeguarding all forms of data, from any source, regardless of the number of devices, physical servers and workstations, virtual machines, cloud instances, workloads, or users. Based on front-end terabytes (FETB), users only pay for what they need.
- Unlimited retention, unrestricted recoveries, and copies of backups to secondary locations or public clouds for disaster recovery --no hidden fees or surprises.
- Simplification for channel partners to uncomplicate the selling process with SKU consolidation from hundreds to nine.
“Arcserve has always been a channel-first company and ensuring that we’re engaging in mutually beneficial engagements with our partners is a top priority,” said Ivan Pittaluga, CTO of Arcserve. “With the launch of Arcserve UDP Universal Licensing, we’re making it easier to do business while providing additional value by facilitating recurring revenue, so partners don’t have to hunt for deals when contracts end.”
The new licensing is available now in the Americas through one- and three-year options. It includes 24/7 enterprise maintenance and support, and response to most severe issues within an hour.
To learn more about Arcserve’s partner program, visit: https://www.arcserve.com/partners/
Arcserve provides exceptional solutions to protect the priceless digital assets of organizations in need of full scale, comprehensive data protection. Established in 1983, Arcserve is the world’s most experienced provider of business continuity solutions that safeguard multi-generational IT infrastructures with applications and systems in any location, on premises and in the cloud. Organizations in over 150 countries around the world rely on Arcserve’s highly efficient, integrated technologies and expertise to eliminate the risk of data loss and extended downtime while reducing the cost and complexity of backing up and restoring data by up to 50 percent. Arcserve is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations around the world. Explore more at www.arcserve.com and follow @Arcserve on Twitter.
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry